For every 1,000,000 likes we will donate $100 to charities

Monday, July 18, 2011

AZKALS RAPE VIDEO


Amanda Coling, the model linked to rape allegations thrown at four members of the Philippine national football team, refused to confirm or deny if she is the woman Azkals members Neil Etheridge, Simon Greatwich, Anton del Rosario and Jason Sabio allegedly sexually abused.

“Cause naconsult ko na sa lawyer itong matter na ito, and sabi nya pag yun yung tanong, wag daw... Kasi it's so sensitive e. Ayokong magsinungaling, ayoko ring makasakit,” she said in a live interview with GMA-7's “Showbiz Central” on Sunday, July 17.

A freelance model, Coling first spoke to the media when she was pulled out from a segment in the victory party show of FHM Philippines' 100 Sexiest Women of the World 2011 last Thursday, July 14.

'That's [ejection from show is] harassment. This is my job and I insisted that I’d be part of the show… I put my heart to it, I dedicated myself. All my efforts are nasayang lang kasi I’m not going to be part of it,” she told ABS-CBN News last week.

Even in her earlier interviews, Coling never claimed she was the woman involved in the sexual abuse allegation, although she admitted being linked to the issue.

Harassed by pull out

So what made her come out to talk about the issue?

Coling explained that she didn't want to open up about it—until she was pulled out from the FHM Philippines show.

“I even told my lawyer na ayoko talaga magsalita. I'm moving on from everything. I'm living my life. Biglang one time, on Thursday, yung isang event ng men's magazine na I was supposed to be part of, bigla na kang pinull out ako the day before. So inisip ko, parang I felt harassed,” she said.

Coling added, “Nagpunta pa rin ako dun on the day, tapos I insisted na pinaghirapan ko ito, I dedicated my time, ang dami kong ibang projects abroad na tinurn down for this. Tapos kinausap ako ng mga coordinators dun na talaga raw kailangan akong i-pull out. And ilang daan yung babae dun, ako lang yung kaisa-isang napull-out.”

Without directly talking about the sexual abuse allegations, Coling told “Showbiz Central” how she got to know the four Azkals members involved in the issue.

“Si Neil and Simon, I met them in 2009 pa. Hindi pa sila sikat. Pinakilala sila sa akin ng friend ko na futsal player. Tapos, si Anton, nakikita ko na sya sa gimikan before. Hindi ko alam na Azkals sya. Tapos si Sabio, once ko pa lang sya nakita ever, nung mga bandang June,” she said. “Si Simon, we used to send each other messages. He used to ask me to meet with them sa gimikan.”

Coling said the last time she talked to them was a month ago.

“I last saw them one month ago and hindi ko pa sila ulit nakausap or nakita since one month ago,” she said.

Hopes for justice

The glamor model said the issue has greatly affected her family and friends.

“I grew up without a Dad so sanay akong protektahan at alagaan ang sarili ko. I'm a strong person, kaya resilient na ako. Ang masakit sakin ay yung naging effect sa family ko, relative ko and friends,” she said.

“Ako na nga yung alleged na biktima, wala na nga akong sinasabing masama sa kahit kanino, ako pa yung nakakareceive ng bad effects. Na-harass ako out of my job, nilalait ako sa Facebook, kung ano-ano. E ako naman, I believe in karma,” Coling added.

What was the most painful comment she got due to the controversy?

Coling replied: “Hindi lang daw ako binayaran ng Azkals kaya nagrereklamo. Prostitute, yung mga ganun. I understand them. I'm keeping an understanding and loving and compassionate and forgiving heart. And I forgive them.”

To those claiming that the rape allegation seem unbelievable because of the Azkals' renown, she said:
“Just because may ganung notion, hindi naman ibig sabihin nun.. kunwari meron silang gustong sobrang pangit na babae. E kung gusto nila yun e, di ba? Anong magagawa nyo?”

Although she admits wanting to have a showbiz career, Coling said she's not using the issue for her self-gain.

“Unang una, hindi ako yung nagpalabas ng issue. Ang tagal na akong gustong pagsalitain tungkol dyan. Hindi ako nagsasalita. I only came out dahil nga gusto kong ma-voice out, ano, porke't di ako kilala hindi ko pwede i-voice out na na-harrass ako out of my job and that job is my bread and butter,” she explained.

Still she wants “justice for everyone involved” in the issue.

“Gusto ko ng justice. But hopefully, peace na lang talaga for everyone involved. Sana everyone can just walk away from it peaceful,” she said.

She also maintained that she's not out to “ say bad things to anyone.”

“Sana matapos na yung issue, sana talaga everyone can walk away from it peaceful. Yun talaga yung ultimate wish ko. And if not, at least sana talaga justice can be served, kung sinong karapat-dapat,” she said.

And to those who judge her prematurely, she said: “Wala pa namang napro-prove. Wala pang kaso. So wag nyo munang i-judge kahit sinong party. Kasi wala pang napro-prove, wala pang case. And keep your faith sa team Azkals as a team, as a football team.”

Reports about the sexual abuse incident came to light earlier last week when an entertainment blog published a Facebook message by a certain Paul Weiler claiming that the four Azkals members raped a woman inside the house of Dan Palami, the football team's manager.

The message goes: “Players Anton del Rosario, Jason Sabio and especially Simon Greatwich were involved and recorded the incident also via video cam (Jason Sabio was the one holding camera). Neil Etheridge and his very best friend Simon Greatwich did rape the woman and it seems happened in a villa/house of general manager Dan Palami (who seems not to know about what happened in his house and was not there). 'Master mind' of this sex violence idea seems Anton del Rosario .. so far I know he did not rape the woman but pushed the others to do it.”

Palami has since defended his players in an interview with GMA-7's “24 Oras” last week, saying he is currently looking into the matter.

SOURCE: http://adf.ly/27pSe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

infolink

Popular Posts All Time

Popular Posts Last 30 Days

Popular Posts for The Last 7 Days