For every 1,000,000 likes we will donate $100 to charities

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mutual Investment AlertPay

Multiply $12 dollars into $31.000.00 dollars see how:

Learn how to make money with honesty, commitment, responsibility, integrity in a quick way.

Read the text carefully, it really works! Just follow the instructions below. I didn't believe at first, but I am already making money. Do you want to know why it's worth?

The investment is simple, with only $ 12.00 (twelve dollars); you have a big opportunity to earn a good amount of money.

Try it without harm.

* IMPORTANT: This is not illegal, and works! If the instructions are strictly followed, the return of your small investment will have a good success rate. It only depends of your work and dedication of this contract.

"Attention: The success of this program depends on the honesty and integrity of the participants. PLEASE to continue making this program a success by carefully adhering the instructions.

click here: Not yet a member? Register now for FREE!!!

Step 1 - Send 2 USD (two U.S. dollars) on the AlertPay account of the six participants below:

1°)sourcearticles@gmail.com
2°)cachi158@hotmail.com
3°)rainster_rez@yahoo.com
4°)mugenisavana@gmail.com
5°)ed9teenn@yahoo.com
6°)daddy_ziggy@yahoo.com

Step 2 - Now delete the name of the 1st participant on the list and raise the rest to the top, so the 2nd will be 1st, the 3rd goes to 2nd and so on. Now put your AlertPay ID in the 6th on the list.

Step 3 - Post/send your message in at least 200 forums, newsgroups or emails.

DONE!!!

You must be wondering, nice but how I will make money?

Sample estimate: Let’s say the 200 messages that I sent, I receive only 5 replies.

It's a low probability almost impossible. So then I made $ 10.00 with my name in the 6th position in the list.

Now, each of the five persons who just sent me $ 2.00, send messages to over 200 other different places, each one with my name now in 5th position in the list. So, 5 x 5 people is 25 people x $ 2.00 equals $ 50.00.

Each of those 25 people send 200 more messages to other different places, with my name at the 4th position in the list.

And, let's suppose that again only 5 people respond to each of the 25 senders, totaling 125 people.

Then I will receive $ 250.00.Those 125 people post more 200 messages to other different places, with my name at # 3 in the list.

And suppose, again, only 5 people respond, totaling 625 people and I will make an additional USD $ 1250.00 OK!

Now here is the fun part of the story.

Each of those 625 people post more than 200 messages to other different places, with my name at # 2 on the list and each one gets only 5 returns, we will have a total of 3,125 returns of $ 2.00.

That just made me more $ 6250. Finally, these 3,125 persons post over 200 posts of other places with my name at # 1 on the list.

And if still only 5 people to return, we will have a total of 15,625 people, which will give me USD $ 31,250.00. Unbelievable! With the small investment of $ 12.00 I got the tune of USD $ 31,250.00. That’s even more amazing, with only the return of 2.5% (05 returns for each of the 200 messages sent) that I and my colleagues sent.

Keep in mind that there is a chance of you not having any return of your investment, but we believe that you do have a good chance to have an excellent financial return of your investment if you follow the rules with commitment.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for introducing this to me!!! I couldn't believe it... I'm starting to earn now!!!! The more I post it, the more I earn!!!


    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

infolink

Popular Posts All Time

Popular Posts Last 30 Days

Popular Posts for The Last 7 Days